dindindindaa

Sunday, December 14, 2008

This could be my happiest day !

well, this could be my happiest day ! my friend gave me my "crush's" phone number ..
my best friend had a new blog , none of my teacher came to my class , we have new tables and lockers .
and finally i can play Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton on my piano .
i had a dream about jensen ackles : i interviewed him and jared padalecki for school magazine and then in my dream i was 17 years old. I felt so nervous and i wanted to throw up but THANKS GOD i didn't. I asked him so many questions then he asked me out :D we went to dinner and then we chat .. Then he looked into my eyes and i looked into his eyes , i wanted to kiss him (hell yeah) then....... 'Dinda,wake up!' my father woke me up . aaaahh damn it !
is that what usually happen to people who are having such a wonderful dream and then someone wake you up ?
aarrghhh.. okay that's all for now,
open my bestiest blog : www.melzameljong.blogspot.com
thanks !
- love dinda xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home